dinsdag 27 november 2012

Case X

Hey guys Connor here.
I managed to get the file from the abandoned police station there was one file in it that was similar...
This is what it said..

12 of May 1954,

We went to the house again...
They keep complaining about someone in there property at night.

Well I think how is that possible..
If we cant find anything..

-Officer Maidley

This was what was on the first page..
The second said this..

22 of May 1954,

We just had a call from the owners of the house..
They were shocked they told me there little girl was gone..

We went to the place again..

It was horrible.. there was a giant X made out of blood on the wall..

There was also a note saying:
"Daddy and mommy I have gone on a adventure with the man in the suit.. He promised me a better life"

-Ashley

I didnt know who the tall man was but I will find out soon enough..

-Officer Maidley

There was also a third page it said this..

12 June 1954,

They closed the case..
I said it was stupid of them..
My boss said it was my last day here..
And fired me..
I was.. so.. close..

-Former-Officer Maidley

Thats all I found I am going to find out if Officer Maidley is still alive..

I will update you guys soon..

-Connor
Written at 21:32 on 27 of November 2012

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten