maandag 26 november 2012

The Tall man

Hey guys Connor here..
I told you guys a few weeks or even a month ago...
I cant remember everything..

I will explain it in this message..

I went to the abandoned Police Station..
Too look for clues about Johns dissapearence..

I found an box with old reports of missing people in it..
I founded a map Titled "Case X"
I looked inside it..
It was full of reports about the "Tall Man" and about missing people..

When I looked further I heard something..
I looked around the corner and thought a Security Officer might patrol around the place..

But.. when I looked..

I saw "Him"!..
My head began too hurt soo much..
A loud distorted noise went through my head..
I fell down...

When I woke up I was in a forest..
At first i didnt know were I was..
But then I knew that I was in Washington Park wich is around 30 km away from my town..
I was in the middle of the forest.. I had blood on my shirt...

I decided too go to a little creek and drink some water..

Then a few hikers came by and took me to their place..

I stayed there 2 nights..

Then they brought me home..

Now.. 2 days later I am writing this too you guys.. I see the time between the posts..

How long have I been gone.. missing...

I will update you guys..

-Connor

Written at 23:50 on 26 of November 2012

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten