zondag 4 november 2012

Childhood

Sorry I didnt keep you guys updated but I was at Johns parents..

They did tell me some stuff about John childhood that he had been claiming too be followed for years by a man in a suit.

His parents sended him too a psychologist and they tryed to help John because they thought he was going mad..

He stopped talking about it till last month when he kept calling me he was followed by a tall man with no face...

I dont know what happened but he is missing so at the moment I believe him..

The man in the suit.. I dont know what thats about but John said he was stalked by a tall man with no face.. could this be the same "thing" his parents spoke about..?

I will keep you guys updated..

Connor
Written at 12:46 on 4 of November 2012


Disclaimer: The police still havent found John

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten